Lightweight low-density resistant concrete
Developed for elements that, under previous analysis,
require low density and mechanical resistance, reducing the own weight of the structures.
- Flat and inclined roofs, lightweight slabs, etc.
- Tunnels, bridges, viaducts
- Leveling of slabs for high-rise buildings
- Dividers walls with thermal acoustic requirement
- Prefabricated elements, such as low-density concrete panels
- Compression strength (kg / cm²): 150 to 250
- Maximum workability time (minutes): 90
- Settling (cm): 13, 15, 18
- Maximum size of aggregate (mm): 12 or 19
- It is mixed by totally or partially substituting coarse
aggregates with standardized light aggregates.